How To Apply?
Alumni Award Entry Forms Now Available at https://my.ptk.org.
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2020
Most Distinguished Alumni Association Award
The Most Distinguished Alumni Association Award recognizes alumni associations (community-based, region-based, or senior institution-based) that have been exemplary in meeting the mission of Phi Theta Kappa and conducting outstanding programs for the benefit of Phi Theta Kappa members.
- Phi Theta Kappa’s Top Five Most Distinguished Alumni Associations will be recognized at the Alumni Business Meeting and Awards Luncheon at PTK Catalyst.
- Attendance at PTK Catalyst is strongly encouraged but not required for nomination or consideration the award.
2020 Most Distinguished Alumni Association Award
Alumni Award of Appreciation
The Alumni Award of Appreciation recipients are selected based on the alumni’s positive impact on chapters, the region, and individual Phi Theta Kappa members.
- Phi Theta Kappa chapters and regions are encouraged to recognize supportive alumni by nominating them for the Alumni Award of Appreciation. A chapter advisor, on behalf of the chapter, may nominate one alumnus annually, and a regional coordinator, on behalf of the region, may nominate one alumnus annually.
- Any Phi Theta Kappa alumni, regardless of affiliation with an alumni association, may be nominated for this award.
- An alumnus may be nominated in consecutive years.
2020 Alumni Appreciation Award